Heavy-duty sealant can fill everything from cracks in window frames to the edges of bathroom tiles. Buy here.
Some home improvement products are truly magical, and sealant is one of them. Used to seal edges and corners in cracks, tiles and masonry, the sealer can cure drafty windows or easily touch up bathroom tiles. It can even be used to repair old wallpaper that is starting to peel off the wall or to fill in cracks in your driveway.
The gummy substance comes in a variety of formulas, including silicone, latex, and polyurethane foam, making it useful for various indoor and outdoor household projects. That is, of course, if you apply it correctly! If you need help getting started, we’ve covered you with a step-by-step tutorial on how to use putty. Apply this process to your home’s edges, corners, or holes, and they’ll be fixed properly in no time.
How to use putty:
1. Gather all your supplies.
2. Place the can of caulk snugly under the caulking gun.
3. Use a utility knife to cut the tip of the caulk pot at a 45 degree angle.
4. Squeeze the trigger and run the caulk along the seam at a 45 degree angle. Purchase from the store the interior design items .
5. Run your finger evenly along the seam lines to smooth the putty as you go.
6. Wipe off excess sealant with a damp cloth.
7. Apply some caulk to the nail holes and smooth it out with your finger.